Skip to main content
Adaptive Digital Content
Inclusive Access program is two main goals.
Reducing the cost of course materials
How it works for faculty:
- Faculty member expresses interest in the program
- Bookstore will work with the faculty member and publisher to verify use availability of is adaptive learning solution for the text selected.
- Negotiates a lower price than print for students.
- Distributes digital content to students on or before 1st day of class.
Improving educational outcomes for students
How it works for students:
- Access to content distributed via email (to my.smccd.edu address) or Websmart.
- Students pays for access at time of registration
- If student drops class, Inclusive Access charges are refunded
- If opting out, students will need to submit their request via a link. Click Here to Opt Out.
- In most cases, print books will be available for students at a discount after add/drop.
- Reduce price of textbook for all students.
- Day one access to course content.
- Most current information provided to students.
- Adaptive and interactive content (beyond EBook) included
- Academic freedom for faculty members to select content.
- Content available to students beyond the classroom