- Faculty member expresses interest in the program
- Bookstore will work with the faculty member and publisher to verify use availability of is adaptive learning solution for the text selected.
- Negotiates a lower price than print for students.
- Distributes digital content to students on or before 1st day of class.
- Access to content distributed via email (to my.smccd.edu address) or Websmart.
- Students pays for access at time of registration
- If student drops class, Inclusive Access charges are refunded,
- If opting out, students will need to submit their request via a link. Click Here to Opt Out.
- In most cases, print books will be available for students at a discount after add/drop.